Reprinting a receipt for a card payment
If you process credit card/debit card transactions or integrated card payment transactions in Cornerstone, you can reprint a transaction receipt. You can reprint credit card receipts from your payment processor’s portal, using the Order ID. If you have EdgeExpress® you can reprint the receipts locally using the steps below.
Before you start
- Receipts can be printed for approved transactions only. Receipts for voided transactions cannot be reprinted.
- Receipts older than 180 days must be accessed through the payment processor’s portal, using the Order ID.
Reprint a receipt
Reprint an EdgeExpress® credit card receipt
- In the Client Account window, double-click the payment transaction.
- In the Payment window, click Print Receipt.
- The payment receipt is printed on the assigned printer: File > Printer Assignment > General Reports > Integrated Card Payment – Receipt.
Note: You can also reprint receipts through the payment processor’s portal, using the Order ID.
Reprint an XCharge® transaction receipt
- In the XCharge software (Start > Programs > X-Charge > X-Charge), click the Lookup button.
- Use the available fields to specify a date range or batch number for the desired transaction, and then click the Search button.
- Select the desired transaction in the list, and then click the Receipt button. The receipt information displays in a receipt preview window.
- Click the printer icon on the toolbar to print a copy of the receipt.
This Cornerstone report provide information from the actions outlined in this article. The report has its own security access under the Reports tab of the Security Setup window.
- Daily Payment Register sorted by Credit/Debit Payment Transactions