Find the reporting information you need now or become a reports expert with our collection of report resources.
Cornerstone reports quick reference library
Quick reference guides provide the basics of reporting in a printable pdf.
Use these guides to learn how to navigate the report window and get a list of what reports to run for specific situations and links on how to create them.
End of period
Learn how to run a Cornerstone report with number of invoices and sales per staff, for the day or month. Run a monthly accounts receivable and a report of clients who had the most sales throughout the year.
Run a report to get a list of past due reminders or a list of callbacks by day, staff and/or item.
Run a report by classification or class ID to see a list of items with current prices or a report to see a list of items sold during a particular timeframe.
Videos and articles
Get the Cornerstone information you need quickly with a video or knowledgebase article.
Learn the definitions for common terms used for Cornerstone reporting.
Search, preview, print, and save
End of period
Become a reports expert
Earn 2.5 CE credits and become a Cornerstone reports expert. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Determine your reporting goals to define your report criteria.
- Explain what sort options and filters are and use them to run report.
- Recognize frequently used reports and match the reports to the scenario to use them in.
- Compare common reports and explain their differences.
- Choose the best report that fits the report goals.