Petly Plans default settings
Petly Plans integration with Cornerstone not only checks that billed items are available on the patient’s preventive care plan, it also applies plan discounts if the items and requested quantities are available.
Before you start
- Practice defaults
- Petly Plans token activated in Practice Account information
- Plan items
- Remove any manually created and applied plan discounts before using Petly Plan discounting.
Set up Petly Plans defaults
Navigate to Controls > Defaults > Practice and Workstation > Petly Plans.
- Petly Plans Automatic Discounting area: Enable or disable the discounting feature.
- Remove/retain Petly Plans discounts upon transfer: Select to retain or remove applied Petly Plans discounts when items transfer from an estimate to the Patient Visit List (PVL) or PVL to invoice.
- Click Apply to save your changes and continue setting defaults or click OK to save your changes and close the window.
- It is recommended to enable the Petly discounting feature, so unavailable items are not inadvertently discounted.
- If you have previously attached 100% wellness plan discounts to invoice items, remove these discounts before using Petly Plans Automatic Discounting. This will avoid applying discounts for items not available under the patient’s plan and avoid applying discounts in error, to nonplan participants.
- For more details, refer to Petly Plans Integration with Cornerstone.
- If retaining discounts upon transfer, it is advised that Plan item availability be checked in the event the items have been on an estimate, PVL or saved invoice for some time and may no longer be available.
- Daily Discount reports by staff or by discount
- Daily Revenue Report
- Itemized Audit Trail
- Daily Invoice Register reports
- Monthly Discount reports by staff or by discount
- End of Period Sales Summary reports