Lab reports and auto-billing log
The laboratory reports help you manage the laboratory functions of your software. You can choose to preview the reports on screen, save the report information to a file, or print the reports.
The VetLab Station Auto-Billing Log shows all automatically billed results and the invoice items sent to the Patient Visit List for any not requested results.
Before you start
- Lab Reports
- Lab Cumulative Results report
- Lab Request Profiles Report
- Lab Request Status Report
- Lab Templates report
- Lab Test Defaults report
- The auto-billing feature setup must be in place in order to place charges on the Patient Visit List for all Not Requested results from IDEXX in-house diagnostics results. See IDEXX in-house diagnostics: setup preferences and defaults and Link laboratory tests with invoice items.
Navigate to Reports > Find a Report > Lab.
- Select a report.
- Review displayed report content descriptions and report examples to help you choose the report that will work best for your needs.
- Run and print report, as needed.
For more information on reports, see Reports: How to search, run and print.
IDEXX Vetlab Station Auto-billing
Navigate to Activities > Lab Work > VetLab Station Auto-Billing Log.
Review the billing log for captured charges from tests run at the IDEXX VetLab station that were not requested using Cornerstone.
To turn off auto-billing, do the following:
- Navigate to Activities > Lab Work > Labwork.
- Select the IDEXX in-clinic laboratory, and click Update.
- Clear the Use VetLab Station Auto-billing checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Use the Lab Request Status report filtered for IDEXX Reference Laboratories and request date to reconcile your monthly lab statement.
- Use the Lab Request Profiles report to view what invoice items you have linked to in-house and reference lab profiles and the client price.