IDEXX Reference Lab overview
Learn the benefits and basic steps of integrating IDEXX Reference Laboratories with Cornerstone.
- To take advantage of IDEXX Reference laboratory integration, you must make sure that all the integration installation and setup steps have been completed. If steps are not completed, the integration may not work properly.
IDEXX Reference Laboratories integration provides these benefits:
- Request laboratory work for a patient using multiple workflows.
- Automatically bill the client for requested laboratory work.
- View, edit, add to, and delete pending laboratory requests.
- Automatically import laboratory results in the patient’s medical record.
- View IDEXX Reference and in-house lab test results within VetConnect PLUS.
- Warn when not requested results occur and prompt for billing for any additional tests run without a request.
Laboratory integration installation and setup
- IDEXX must install integration components
- Your practice must specify integration options within Cornerstone software
- You must complete both steps for the integration to function smoothly.
To implement the IDEXX Reference laboratory integration option, contact your IDEXX Cornerstone Sales Representative at 1-800-283-8386.
- Practice Information
- Laboratory preferences and defaults
- Link species to labs
- Link breeds to labs
- Link sexes to labs
- Invoice items for IDEXX Reference Laboratories
- Link laboratory tests with Invoice Items
- Employee Practice Affiliation