Daily Planner defaults
Daily Planner defaults allow you to specify settings pertaining to the Daily Planner Diagnostics and Call Back tabs, which allows you to manage laboratory results, lab requests and call backs for a specific staff member or for all staff.
Before you start
- Set security access to Defaults – Practice
Set up daily planner defaults
Navigate to Controls > Defaults > Practice and Workstation > Daily Planner.
- In the Include posted lab results from the last __ days field, specify the timeframe (in days) for displaying posted lab results on the Diagnostics tab.
- Using the Include check boxes, specify the types of lab requests and results to be displayed by default on the Diagnostics tab.
- To generate call backs for lab results from within the Diagnostics tab, in the Call Back to generate area, do the following:
- In the Item ID field, enter the invoice item ID or F2 to search and select the item you have set up for lab call backs.
- In the Days field, type the standard number of days needed before a lab call back is due.
- In the Call Backs tab area, enter the default number of days to display when opening the Call Backs tab of the Daily Planner in the Include callbacks from the last _ days box.
- Click Apply to save your changes and continue setting defaults or click OK to save your changes and close the window.
- A lab call back item ID must be specified in order to use the call back features on the Diagnostics tab.
- Settings can be adjusted as needed when using the Daily Planner Diagnostics and Call Backs tabs.
These Cornerstone reports provide information from the actions outlined in this article. Each report has its own security access under the Reports tab of the Security Setup window.
- Recall Reminder report
- Lab Request Status Report
- Related Articles
- Daily Planner