Create and maintain Staff IDs
Create, update, and inactivate Staff IDs for users from the Staff List.
Before you start
- Security access to Staff Information dialog
- Staff Classification set up
Staff IDs cannot be modified once created. Once a Staff ID is used, it cannot be deleted, but it can be inactivated.
Setting up a new staff
- Lists > Staff > New.
- Enter a Staff ID up to 6 alphanumeric characters, and press Tab.
- Select the staff member’s classification.
- Enter the staff member’s information in the corresponding fields.
- In the Phones dialog box, right-click and choose New. Enter phone number details and click OK. Repeat as needed for additional phone numbers.
- To customize the Staff Prompts, Controls > User Defined Prompts > Staff Tab > New or Update
- Select the Prompts/Notes tab and enter additional information and notes, as needed. (Ex: hire date)
Staff signatures can be captured with a signature capture device and used on documents, with the staff signature and staff signature with password bookmarks.
- Select the Signature tab.
- Click New.
- Sign your name in the signature box and click Ok.
- Enter and confirm the password for your signature.
- Click Ok.
Update staff information
- Lists > Staff > Select a name > Update.
- Make necessary changes on Information, Prompts/Notes or Signature tabs.
Inactivate a staff ID
- Lists > Staff > Select a Staff Name > Update.
- From the Information tab, select Inactive.
Note: Once inactivated, the status can be changed back to active.
- Classifications are used for Staff Commission setup, Performance Tracker and Compliance Assessment Tool reporting.
- When inactivating a staff member with a signature, the signature and password will be cleared.
- To clear an existing staff signature, the signature password is required.
- When the Signature W/Pwd bookmark is used in the document, the signature password is required before placing the signature on the document.
- Staff Summary Report – staff telephone/address list
- Staff Phone List
- Staff Defined Prompts Report – list of the answers in the staff prompts
- Security report (File > Security Setup > Security > Print). This report is available for Administrator designated staff only.