Logoff and close Cornerstone.
Before you start
- Review Auto-lock/Logoff options for workstations.
Logoff current user then Exit Cornerstone
- Ctrl + L > Close.
- Click Exit button.
Exit Cornerstone and Logoff current user
- Navigate to File menu > Exit (Log off workstation).
- Exiting Cornerstone closes your Cornerstone instance and frees up a seat license.
- Some exclusive use functions (ex: Mass Markup) require all users to exit (log off) except for the single user performing the function.
- Workstations set to auto logoff will close all windows and exit Cornerstone after the designated length of inactivity.
- A list of logged in users can be found under File > User Information.