Appointment Scheduler: Suite setup
Suites allow you to choose specific rooms to display together in your preferred order on the Appointment Scheduler. Suites may be set as a practice or staff default or selected on the Appointment Scheduler.
Before you start
- Create Appointment rooms
- Security access to Appointments – Suite Information and Appointments – Suite Setup dialogs
- The Default Suite cannot be modified or deleted except for the number of columns displayed. It contains all rooms in the order in which they were added.
Setup a suite
- Controls > Appointment Scheduler > Suite Setup
- Click New or select existing suite and click Update.
- Enter or modify the Suite description.
- Select a number of columns to display
- Adjust rooms to display in the suite
- Adjust display order of by highlighting a room in the list and reposition using the arrow buttons.
- Click OK.
Delete a suite
- Controls > Appointment Scheduler > Suite Setup.
- Select existing suite and click Delete.
- Click Yes or No to confirm.
Columns on grid
- The Columns on grid setting controls the number of columns that display in a single view in the Schedule for Today window. To avoid using of the left-right scroll, the setting should be equal to or greater than the number of rooms in the suite.
- Selecting the 16-room view option is best suited if you are using a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 or greater. Lower resolution settings will not display all rooms in a single window.
- When adding new rooms, they are added to the bottom of all suites automatically. You can opt to have the display box checked for all suites or update the affected suites individually.
If a suite is set up as a default for staff or practice defaults it cannot be deleted until the default is changed to a new suite.
Default suites by staff or workstation
- To set a suite to display by default for the entire practice: Controls > Defaults > Practice and Workstation> Appointment Scheduler. Select an Appointment suite from the drop-down list.
- To set a suite to display by default for logged in staff: Controls > Defaults > Staff > Miscellaneous Tab. Select an Appointment suite from the drop-down list. For example: A groomer only wants to see the grooming appointments, so their Staff ID is set to default to the Grooming suite.
Note: The staff default will override the practice default.
• Appointments Report
• Appointments Report – Summary