Appointment Scheduler: Copy and paste appointments
Use copy/paste of appointments or blocks to quickly setup:
- Follow-up visits. Example: pickup appointment from an earlier drop off.
- Recurring appointments
- Recreate blocks that do not coincide with a recurring block pattern.
Before you start
- Navigate to the appointment using any of the following:
- Toolbar > Appointment Scheduler
- Patient Clipboard > Client or Patient Appointment tab right-click menu
- Daily Planner Appointments tab
- Right-click the existing appointment or block > Copy.
- Select the beginning of the appointment time to paste to. Use Today, Previous Day, Next Day, or Go To Date, to find the appointment time, prior to selecting.
- Right-click > Paste.
- Click Yes or No on the staff change message, if applicable. The message will display based on on restricted room use.
- Update the new appointment/block, if needed. Example: notes, time units, etc.
- Repeat steps as needed to make additional pasted appointments.
- Appointment Audit report
- Appointments Report
- Appointments Report – Summary
- Tickler File report